Accidental pollution and Technical stops
For large-scale operations, CTP environnement is able to rapidly mobilise experienced teams to manage emergency situations and coordinate projects that present big technical, economic and environmental challenges.
From the preliminary studies to the sizing stage and the design and building of made-to-measuremobile treatment units, CTP environnement proposes implementing rational technical solutions to address your issues, while taking care to make sure that you are not compelled to make technically risky investments on which it would be difficult to earn returns.
The upstream management of a dedicated team enables us to offer support at every stage of the operations:
- Determining your needs,
- Technical and economic comparison of solutions (devising treatment solutions),
- Implementing treatments,
- Hire, operation, analytical monitoring and/or technical support during treatment,
- Management of utilities, expendables, sub-products and so on,
- Communication and compilation of results.
This approach allows us to offer turn-key hire/operation contracts on mobile units for varying lengths of time at highly competitive prices.
Example of applications:
- Depollution sites,
- Treatment plant shutdown for maintenance,
- Accidental pollution,
- Seasonal rise in activity,
Chronic malfunction or waste in excess of standards.